A hiking diary from the president!
A hiking diary from the president!—Guangzhou Archer Fresh Co., Ltd
Spring flowers, autumn months, summer rhododendrons, winter snow is lonely and cold. In the early winter in northwestern Yunnan, there was no mobile phone signal for life in the Four Tianshan Mountains, and the inaction mode was completely turned on. Apart from hiking on the plateau, every day is to breathe with nature, listen to the gurgling water of the creek, and get in close contact with nature in the deep mountains and old forests in the wilderness to feel the power of nature. Reflecting on myself, I feel that in the past ten years, I have almost overdrawn all my wisdom in order to survive and develop. After this close contact with nature, the deepest insights and gains are as follows:
1) Space. Only when you stand on the top of the mountain, you can feel the majesty of the mountains and the smallness of the individual. Only a large space can accommodate
More things, just like our brains, without rich content, we cannot imagine and tolerate more people and things! The same is true for a company. Only when the business volume is large can it attract more outstanding talents and attract more high-quality resources to join!
2) Behind the material is the embodiment of spiritual power. We have to take our children to the museum to take a look around and feel the spiritual things behind the cultural relics. Some cultural relics should be compared, because they are the concentrated expression of the creator's spiritual world when creating. Just like the bronzes of our Xia, Shang and Zhou dynasties and the Greek cultural relics works of the same period, the creators’ mental state when creating is completely different. The business is the same. Behind every business method is a trader. The concentrated expression of material and spiritual power at that time.
3) Live and work in a way that suits you. When we were growing up, most of the knowledge taught by teachers was universal knowledge. However, due to individual differences in the specific implementation, we must treat each viewpoint and method dialectically. There is no universal thing in the world. What is suitable for others may not be suitable for yourself. All methods are a kind of form. The combination of gods and forms is the key to this method. Just like the prescription in Chinese medicine, the person who prescribes the medicine must consider the size of the dose according to individual differences. The business is the same. Each company and team must formulate a strategic layout that suits their own development according to their size and resources.
4) Spiritual cognition is the key to widening the gap between people. It is built on the material foundation and transcends the material. Each level of mental cognition takes a long time to cross. The cognition and material complement each other, and one cannot be examined in isolation!
5) When we are close to nature, our mind should not have earthly distractions, otherwise it will be difficult to blend into it and appreciate its true beauty. Just like when we do anything, if we always look forward to the future, and eager for quick success, failure is inevitable. Even if it is a short-term success, God will use another way to get back our short-term income. This is also called the law of nature's shots!
6) Life itself is a way of combining movement and static. We must open and close freely and move freely, so that life can show its vitality and meaning. Behaviors that favor either side will have uncoordinated consequences.
7) Many times, we are always eager to get confirmation or so-called answers from others about what we are confused about. In fact, this is a very irrational behavior. Every change in life is from the inside out, and the true enlightenment is that after we have done our best, we have a feeling close to the essence of the matter in our heart. Only when we attach importance to the construction of the receiver can we perceive more signals close to the truth.
Four days later, I returned to my familiar environment, but this spiritual and physical journey gave me a new understanding of travel. Life cannot always be busy, nor should it always belong to ease. The ingenious combination of the two can open up our beauty. Life. Life is short, we should work hard to make short life endowed with more exciting and rich content!